A Little About Us
Our goal is to make photography more accessible to everyone by simplifying the technical aspects for general audiences, and to have fun while doing it. We are full-time photographers who are focused on hosting workshops and photo tours, but we also make our living by selling our images. We realize that most artists supplement their income in some fashion, and that many photographers today are looking to teach workshops but lack a large enough audience to do this consistently. We created a licensee program to help solve this problem, to widen our offerings, and grow our business. We hope you can join us by bringing photography to the masses, and make a little extra cash too!
Teach your own workshops! Propose the topic, dates & times, locations, etc. and provide us with a summary and photos (see our workshop pages), and we'll take care of the rest. You'll get to use our trademark to help you encourage sign ups and engage with our existing client-base of students and photographers. And, we'll promote you too. Plus, you get to keep 70% of registration fees.
Upon acceptance of your application and signing of your contract, we will provide you with:
- 70% of all licensee-produced sales
- BlueHour-branded T-shirt
- BlueHour-branded Hat
- BlueHour-branded Lens Cloths (to give away)
- Business Cards
- Email Account, Shared Calendar & Google Drive Access
- Administrative Account on our Booking platform
- Teaching resources & materials
- 1 paid promotion for each workshop you host
- Mention in our monthly newsletter (2,000+ subscribers)
- Quarterly payments in the form of a check